Women-owned small business program
The Office of Small Business Programs is committed to providing the most effective and innovative methods of assistance to meet the needs of Women-Owned Small Businesses (WOSBs) that wish to do business with the Army.
A women-owned small business is defined by Federal Acquisition Regulations Part 2.101 as a small firm:
- that is at least 51 percent owned by one or more women; or
- where at least 51 percent of stock is owned by one or more women in the case of a publicly owned business; and
- whose management and daily business operations are controlled by one or more women.
- Small Business Administration, Office of Women’s Business Ownership
- Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Subpart
- WOSB Program Information