Privacy Act Statement
- Authority: The Small Business Act of July 30, 1953 and the Competition in Contracting Act (CICA) of 1984 (41 U.S.C. 253) (FAR Subpart 6.1″Full and Open Competition”) authorizes the collection of this information.
- Purpose: The Army Contracting Command Office of Small Business Programs will use this information to aid, counsel, and assist insofar as is possible, small business concerns.
- Routine Uses: The information will be used by the Army Contracting Command and supported activities and disclosed to internal and external organizations to further aid, counsel, and assist insofar as is possible, small business concerns.
- Disclosure: Furnishing this information is voluntary but necessary in order to receive assistance from this office. Not furnishing the requested information may result in our office not being able to provide assistance.
Small Business Appointment Request
- Open/Download this form - sbFormFinal.pdf
- Fill it out - Save it on your computer for record.
- Send the completed form AND a Capabilities Statement to email@example.com
- A representative will review the request and then be in contact for scheduling a meeting.
For emergency, in-person meetings
Please contact the office calendar administrator at (256) 955-7632. You must already have Redstone Arsenal Access
** If you do not have access to post, you will need to complete a badge request form 3 days in advance of the meeting or your appointment will be cancelled**
ACC Office of Small Business
Serves as a small business industrial base advocate seeking to maximize small business opportunities that support Army materiel readiness, by aiding in the growth of current and future sources of innovative and sustaining solutions for globally dominant Warfighter capabilities.
Actively seeks collaboration and partnership with industry in order to operationalize contracting in support of the HCA and Sec. Army priorities while capitalizing on small business opportunities.
Other Small Business Offices