Army Contracting Command - New Jersey
The Army Contracting Command- New Jersey (ACC-NJ) is a full-service contracting community of professional business advisors that is horizontally integrated with our customer base. We provide a full spectrum of acquisition tools and procedures to ensure on-time and quality execution of programs and acquisition requirements. ACC-NJ has two operating locations: Picatinny Arsenal, NJ, Fort Dix, NJ.
Area of Responsibility
- We support our customer base by providing contracting and acquisition services for the life cycle program management of armaments, ammunition, munitions, and information technology and enterprise systems.
- Our mission execution support of the entire acquisition process from research and development phase through initial and follow-on production. Our products include traditional contracts, grants, cooperative agreements, and other transactions.
- ACC-New Jersey, with locations at Picatinny Arsenal and Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, has a broad customer base with both on-site and globally remote customers. It supports all phases of the acquisition life cycle, including research and development, low-rate initial production and full rate production. ACC-NJ's major customers include Joint Program Executive Office (JPEO) for Armaments and Ammunition; PEO Soldier; PEO Enterprise Information Systems; PEO Missiles and Space; PEO Command, Control and Communications-Tactical; U.S. Army Futures Command; Combat Capabilities Development Command Armaments Center; the Office of the Secretary of Defense; U.S. Army Reserve; Picatinny Garrison; PEO Intelligence, Electronic Warfare and Sensors; and Department of the Army G-2. The command utilizes the full spectrum of contract types and contract instruments in support of its customers, with an emphasis on cost and fixed price incentive-type contracts. They also have unique expertise with executing grants, cooperative agreements and other transaction agreements (OTAs). ACC-New Jersey's flexible organization allows for appropriate skill sets to accommodate customer demand.
- Core competencies - ACC-New Jersey plans, directs, controls, manages and executes the full spectrum of contracting, acquisition support and business advisory services in support of major weapons, armaments, ammunition systems, information technology and enterprise systems for the Army and other DOD customers
- Capabilities and mission execution - ACC-New Jersey's expertise in executing and managing OTAs in support of Army and DOD requirements has earned it the designation as the Army's Center of Excellence for OTAs. The organization is comprised of 315 civilian and two military employees.
Thomas A. Dougherty
High Resolution Photo
Delivering readiness through contracting solutions in support of the Army and the Warfighter, anytime, anywhere.
To be recognized by our supported commands and stakeholders as a strategic partner and mission enabler by maintaining the highest standards in service, reliability, and operational excellence.
- PEO Ammunition
- PEO Enterprise Information Systems
- PEO Solider
- US Army Reserves