ECC VISITORS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you are trying to locate information about a specific contract, please visit https://www.fpds.gov. In the ezSearch box at the top of the page simply enter the contract number, without dashes, and press enter for results. You do not need to have an account or log in to use the search function.
- Public Affairs: (256) 955-7641 or (256) 955-7655
- FOIA: (256) 434-1595
- Congressional Affairs: (703) 325-8396 or (256) 955-7644
- Protocol and Secretary of the General Staff: (256) 955-7752
- Command Historian: (256) 955-7661
- ACC Inspector General: (256) 955-5458
- Small Business: (256) 955-0369
- Command Group: (256) 955-7708/9/10
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Redstone Arsenal: 3334D Wells Road, Redstone Arsenal, AL 35898
- The Headquarters ACC and ECC temporary facilities are located closest to Gate 8.
- Directions to Gate 9 (Visitor’s Center) from Huntsville International Airport.
- As of Sept. 2011, installation motor vehicle registration and the display of vehicle decal is no longer required to gain access to Redstone Arsenal. All privately owned vehicles must be licensed and insured in accordance with state and local laws. Rental vehicles are considered private vehicles for purposes of installation access, with the rental contract serving as license and insurance compliance. The rules for proper identification have not changed. All current forms of identification are still required to access the post.