Our Mission: To provide Federal and State Government Agencies and Organizations world class program management and procurement services for their Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) and knowledge based professional engineering services mission requirements.
- How to Use the RS3 Contract
For customers with a Common Access Card (CAC):
If you are an ACC-APG employee or have previously logged into the ACC-APG SharePoint Home Page, skip step 1.
- To initiate a requirement, register at the ACC-APG Home Page
- Once registered at the ACC-APG home page, click on the following link to submit your customer requirement: RS3 Customer Hompe Page.
- Once a requirement is submitted, customers will be assigned a tracking number for each task order.
- The RS3 team will work with each customer to develop pre-award documentation. A pre-acquisition package checklist and templates are available at the RS3 Customer Page to utilize for your effort and package development.
For customers without a CAC please submit a request through e-mail.
A team member will contact you within 2 business days.