Our Mission: To provide Federal and State Government Agencies and Organizations world class program management and procurement services for their Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) and knowledge based professional engineering services mission requirements.
- RS3 Contract and Customer Support Benefits
- Best Value Solutions
- On-Ramping and Off-Ramping Capabilities
- No Restrictive Labor Categories
- Flexibility, Contract Type and Evaluation Criteria Determined by Customer Requirements
- Experienced, Knowledgeable Companies
- Extensive Ordering Period
- ACC-APG Procurement Coordinator, Contract Specialist and Contracting Officer Will Support Customer Requirements from Package Development to Post-Award Administration through Closeout
- RS3 Program Office Engineering Support to Assist Customer with Development of Customer Technical Requirements Documents
- Templates and Sample Documents to Assist Customers in Creating the Requirements Packages Necessary to Support Mission Requirements
- Streamlined Processes and Procedures Which Meet Full Compliance with All Acquisition Regulations and Requirements
- Support for Worldwide Government C4ISR Requirements
- RS3 Program Office Serves as a Base of Operations for Support of Internal Personnel, Customers, Contractors, etc.
- Low Administrative Contract Service Rates to Customers (program office processes facilitate minimal support cost structure)
- Pre-Award through Post-Award Support from RS3 Program Office.
- Quarterly Reviews with Customers to Ensure ACC-APG is Providing the Highest Quality Level of Support
- Quarterly Prime Contractor Meetings to Ensure all Opportunities and Concerns Are Discussed in an Open Forum
- Periodic Program Management Reviews